Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thank You Southwest Airlines! :)

My birthday is in a few days, and today I recieved an uncexpected item in the mail from SWA's CS/RR dept!

They sent me a birthday card, and I am really appreciative of it! Not many people remember my b-day, and for an airline to remember my b-day, I got excited by that! (I am a total airline geek :)

Even though it is a small card, it is still a nice gesture that reminds me of the SOUTHWEST SPIRIT, and "awesomeness" of Southwest Airlines! It is nice gestures like this + the friendliness of their employees that makes SWA my #1 airline, and the airline I hope to work for after I finish my schooling! :)

Many companies today are probably not willing to spend the money to even send out nice gestures like this to their customers, so this is greatly appreciated! :)

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the friendly people at Southwest Airlines, and tell you guys how much I appreciate this nice gesture!



No comments:

Post a Comment